Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October 30, 2013

It was like just yesterday i was at home for Halloween setting up the webcam outside to make a video of all the trick-or-treaters!

so P day is on Wednesday today because we got to go to the temple earlier today! super awesome, i think i would die if i didn't have a temple in the mission.

Everything is going pretty good here, we have been having a lot of finding success in our area, and I can see that the Lords time works at its own pace. also this next coming week is transfer week, but my feelings are telling me that I will be staying in this area with the same companion. I have gotten a lot of letters that came in this last week, and i would like to thank everyone that sent the letters. 

This week we went and were looking for people to teach, and we heard someone call out "Hey Joe" (they call Americans joe's) so we went up and asked if they needed something since they called for us, and they were surprised that I spoke Tagalog, but they quickly let us in, and there ended up being about 10 people in that house. pretty awesome experience.


Well i have more pictures to send. I love you all. 
-Elder Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment