Tuesday, November 12, 2013

October 6, 2013

this is the official scripture for my plaque. 3 Nephi 5: 13 Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

so everything is going, I am getting more familiar with the new area, and we are finding most of the houses of the members. its pretty beautiful here, all the streets have names and such and the roads are neatly made. so its been a pretty long week being sick. but that is all right, its will just be a long transfer. 

For the spiritual experience for the week,  last night we had a family home evening with a less active family, and i was surprised at how many people from our ward actually showed up, and we got a ride home in a car! that almost never happens.

I hope that everything is going good over there for you all, and hopefully the baby is safe. i love you all!

pictures.

these are pictures that a kid from my last area drew for me, he was that one in that blue shirt that is 18 but looks like a little kid. i heard he also stalks my Facebook.



also dad with all my companions that spoke English we would always speak English to each other, but now that i am with a Filipino we always speak Tagalog.
-Elder Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment