Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 9th, 2013

Alright its time to write you all. I will be getting a new companion tomorrow and leading... (leaving? not sure if this is a typo-Dolly) the area!!! I am a little scared, but I will be ok. Next week  P-day will again be on Monday. Also, thank you all for all the letters! Thank you Maddy for the skype info! I cant wait until Mothers Day!!!!
 Next- we haven't yet seen conference yet, that will be this weekend, and I am so excited to hear all about it- and I cant wait to go through the Cedar City Temple! (Is it going to be back behind the hill by the stake center? or up on the hill?)
 So last week I think I told you about Elder Niar and how he sleeps through everything, I will send you pictures of him up on the bunk bed haha!
   
That is way awesome that Jaden is learning to read so fast! I have only been out for 4 months on my mission! From what I have been reading it sounds like the blessings are in abundant supply.
We have a baptism this coming Friday, it is for Brian Gopo, he is 15 and his little sister and his uncles family are already members. They had been teaching him I think since November of last year, and he didn't really start going to church until about the time I got here. We had a little trouble getting the ok from his parents, but they finally said he could attend. He is really awesome and really smart. He has almost finished all of second Nephi! (the Tagalog Book of Mormon is like 200+ pages longer than the English one.) His uncle is going to be baptizing him.
I dont have spell check so sorry if some of this looks like crap.
I can't really think of anything crazy, or crazy stories, everything seems normal now.
Oh I got one...There is this tatay that we see that is about 75 years old, he has 2 beard hairs that are about 5 inches each, its one of the coolest things I have ever seen!
Alright pictures.
Never mind my camera died! no!!!!!!!!!!! Alright I will send them next week when I have a new comp and after we watch conference! I love you all and hope you are all safe and such, and I am thankful you all sent me emails!
-Elder Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment