Thursday, April 4, 2013

March 25, 2013

Sounds like everything is going great there! It was way awesome to see pictures. The people in this computer shop are being really noisy and my feet are wet since its been raining a little. Anyway, I am going to take a little time to write about every picture I post and maybe I will think of some stuff to write about as I post them.

This week has completely flown by just like every other week! I love the people here and the members. I am never hungry since we are always eating. I love hearing from you, and they just announced to us that we can give our emails to friends and family and church leaders now, I wouldn't like it to be posted anywhere, but if anyone asks for it, its ok to give to them.  I love you all, and I always look forward to the next p-day when I can look at all the pictures letters from everyone!
-Elder Roy
Picture is from our roof top, we hang all our clothes up there to dry.

Elder Kmetzsch and I at an investigators house

Me acting like a model

Me and Elder Kmetzsch getting a tricycle ride

Crazy rain



A cool picture from the church we were at

Me climbing a cool steeple thing at the church


Elder Kmetzsch and I right now as I write this letter:D Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment